QA:Testcase Virtualization Virt Manager Lifecycle
Perform VM lifecycle operations in virt-manager.
An initial VM is required. There should be instructions linked from the test day page.
How to test
- Start the VM.
- Pause/suspend the VM. Verify it appears to actually pause.
- Unpause/resume the VM.
- Save the VM. It should appear to shut off.
- Restore the saved VM.
- Force poweroff the VM.
- With a shut off VM, select the 'clone' option.
- Select the default options and perform the clone.
- Start the VM, and verify it starts correctly.
- Shut off the VM.
- Select the 'delete' option, Select 'Delete associated storage files', click OK
No obvious errors encountered.