QA:Testcase Virtualization XenDomU Save and restore/ru
This test case will verify that a rawhide guest can be saved and restored.
Как проводить тестирование
- Save the rawhide domU using:
$> virsh save rawhide /var/lib/xen/save/rawhide-save
- Wait 20 to 30 seconds, then run
$> virsh restore /var/lib/xen/save/rawhide-saveto restore the guest
- After the guest is restored, make sure it has the right memory size, the right number of processors, no softlockups, etc.
- Run the previous step with varying memory sizes for the guest, notably around the 4GB boundary.
- Copy File:Xen-domu-stress-save-restore.c into the guest, then compile it with
$> gcc -O2 Xen-domu-stress-save-restore.c -o Xen-domu-stress-save-restore
- Now run the resulting executable inside the guest
- While the test is running in the guest, run a few save/restore iterations in the dom0:
$> for i in `seq 1 10` ; do virsh save rawhide /var/lib/xen/save/rawhide-save ; virsh restore /var/lib/xen/save/rawhide-save ; done
- Similarly, put the guest under some load - e.g. a kernel compile or program that allocates and modifies large amounts of memory - and run many save/restore iterations.
- The save/restores complete successfully with no oops, lockups or error messages.