From Fedora Project Wiki
- Boot into a GNOME 3 session with GNOME Shell
- Make sure you have
gnome-tweak-tool installed using
gnome-packagekit or via running: yum install gnome-tweak-tool
- Have several extensions installed as in previous case.
How to test
- With gpk-application (Applications->System tools->Add/Remove Software) or by executing "yum remove gnome-shell-extension-*" remove all extensions you've installed using package manager.
- Press Alt-F2 and type 'r' to restart gnome-shell.
- Run gnome-tweak-tool (Accessories->Advanced Settings) and look into Shell Extensions tab to see the installed extensions
- Using your favourite browser navigate into https://extensions.gnome.org
- Follow the Installed extensions menu link to see the list of extensions you currently have installed on your system.
- Using the circled cross button, item-by-item remove all extensions. Afterwards see Shell Extensions tab of gnome-tweak-tool again.
- All extensions should be out after the package removal. In gnome-tweak-tool you should see only extensions installed from extensions.gnome.org.
- After point five, you should see the same extensions as in gnome-tweak-tool before. All should be removable - have the remove button associated with them.
- At the end, no extensions should be listed neither in tweak tool nor extensions.gnome.org.