- 2009-04-28 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- Ben Boeckel
- topics to discuss:
- Qt 4.5.1 regressions - (#497658)
- KDE 4.2.3
- recent bugs:
- Disable Plasma notifications for jobs (#488737)
Qt 4.5.1 regressions (#497658):
- Some regressions in Qt 4.5.1 must be fixed before pushing it.
- The worst one is regarding a notification (mis-)rendering, eg. visible in kpackagekit or kopete. (#497657)
- This might already be fixed upstream and needs to be tested: http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=960132
- The regressions in rssnow (#497659) and qdevelop (#497734) still need to be investigated.
- KDE 4.2.3 will be tagged tomorrow, so tarballs will be available in the next few days.
- For F11 it will be provided as a 0-day update.
- Some fixes in KDE trunk for glibc-2.9/gcc.4-4 will be backported to KDE 4.2 and sent upstream.
Disable Plasma notifications for jobs (#488737):
- With kdebase-runtime-4.2.2-4 the notifications will remain in the notification area.
- So this behavior is now at upstream's expectations and shippable, although some KDE SIG members doesn't share this opinion.