- 2009-10-06 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- F-12 kde spin status
- Tracking ongoing development/projects: please use bugzilla. examples include: kdm fprint, ooo kde integration, PolKitOne-qt
- qt-4.5.3 builds broken, missing translations
- kde-4.3.2 status
- FUDCon Toronto 2009
- recent bugs:
F-12 kde spin status:
- The x86_64 version of the KDE live images is a bit oversized due to new constantine-backgrounds package (703 megs).
- phonon-backend-gstreamer will also be added as default in @kde-desktop (phonon-backend-xine will still be the default used by phonon).
- The live images are affected by a new selinux denial which needs further investigation: #520022: SELinux is preventing loadkeys (loadkeys_t) "write" /home/liveuser/.xsession-errors (user_home_t).
Tracking ongoing development/projects:
- We've got complaints that we don't fill enough feature pages.
- Features pages for KDE 4.4, PackageKit1-qt, KDE fingerprint and abrt support will be created for F13.
- This way our cool new features would get the proper attention.
qt-4.5.3 builds broken, missing translations:
- The qt-4.5.3 builds are broken again.
- ThanNgo will look into that breakage.
- The rawhide builds for KDE 4.3.2 should be done by today.
FUDCon Toronto 2009:
- KDE SIG members who will attend: RexDieter, StephenParrish, BenBoeckel. Maybe: JaroslavReznik.
- Aaron Seigo will be there too (if funding for his costs will be provided).
- The JIT disabler patch from Qt 4.5.3 will be backported to F12.