- 2009-11-17 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- kde-4.3.3 updates status (sip abi breakage too)
- KDE-4.4 alpha in F13 (rawhide)
- F10 bugs getting rebased
- recent bugs:
KDE 4.3.3 update status:
- RexDieter reported that KDE 4.3.3 received a good feedback.
- Some issues due to sip abi/api change should be fixed with the latest patch.
- RexDieter introduced a new "Provides:" so that dependent packages could be tracked easier: sip(sip_api_major_version) = sip_api_version
KDE-4.4 alpha in F13 (rawhide):
- KDE 4.4 Beta 1 will be tagged on November 25th.
- Either someone with enough free time will start work on packaging pre-release snapshots or the work will start when upstream has tagged the packages.
F10 bugs getting rebases:
- StephenParrish will rebase all F10 bugs to either F12 or rawhide today.
- If a rebased bug should just be closed it's up to the maintainers to close it.
- Additionally to that a new triage keyword will be used for all f13/rawhide bugs from today on.
- First release candidate of upcoming Qt 4.6 was released.
- A binary-incompatible change with former snapshots of Qt 4.6 will cause a rebuild of packages which were built against these snapshots.