- 2010-06-29 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
The list of participants will be filled in after the meeting.
- topics to discuss:
- qt 4.6.3 update
- Release criteria for KDE
- FSC: KDE netbook spin
- recent bugs:
- https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=498111 this isn't new but my understanding is that the problem could be worked around by a change to qt - the grass/gdal maintainer is awol (and it isn't clear that he could be doing anything about the problem).
The transcript will be made available after the meeting.
qt 4.6.3 update
- AGREED: to push qt 4.6.3 directly to stable as it's security update
- has been blocked by non-public status of security bugs
Release criteria for KDE
- QA has been asking us to look at the current release criteria
- Kevin_Kofler to bring Release Criteria to KDE mailing list
FSC: KDE netbook spin
- adimania and gwerra are working on KDE Netbook Spin  
- few questions raised
- owner: KDE SIG
- opinion for splits/removals of packages based on size constraints/usability etc.
- review from KDE SIG required