Following will be the discussion extracted from the FedoraHosted's ticket following up the FESCo submission and process
- Details of the FESCo discussion (at 18:32:21 UTC), having occurred on 22 June 2011.
- For the Feature process, as it is defined now, F16Boost147 is accepted.
- During that FESCo meething (at 18:32:21 UTC), it has also been said that the Feature process should be revisited.
- Boost upgrades (and some other features, such as Perl) should be removed from the list of Features, as Fedora users probably do not care too much about them. Those (Boost and Perl) are mainly developer milestones.
- Updated by darnaud (Talk - Contrib) 18:14, 23 June 2011 (UTC)