Test Day:2013-06-06 FreeIPA Two Factor Authentication
|Fedora Test Days|
|Date||2013-06-06 to 2013-06-07|
|Time||all day both days|
 What to test?
Today's instalment of Fedora Test Day will focus on FreeIPA Two Factor Authentication.
 Who's available
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion ...
- Development - Nathaniel McCallum (npmccallum)
- Development - Rob Crittenden (rcrit)
- Development - Martin Kosek (mkosek)
We need your feedback!
- Talk to us on #freeipa on freenode
- Send as an e-mail.
- Log issues and enhancements in trac or Bugzilla.
 Prerequisite for Test Day
- A live image. Tips on using a live image are available at FedoraLiveCD.
- Fedora 19 prepared with the following instructions (run as root):
# Get environment script wget http://npmccallum.fedorapeople.org/freeipa-otp/ipa-testday-env # If you have mod_ssl installed, it will cause a conflict during environment install yum remove mod_ssl # Install FreeIPA 2FA test environment bash ipa-testday-env install # When testing is complete, remove the test environment bash ipa-testday-env uninstall
 Test Cases
 Test Results
Construct a table or list to allow testers to post results. Each column should be a test case or configuration, and each row should consist of test results. Include some instructions on how to report bugs, and any special instructions. Here's an example, from a Palimpsest test day:
If you have problems with any of the tests, report a bug to Bugzilla usually for the component freeipa, or krb5. If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask on IRC and we will help you. Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the Results table below, following the example results from the first line as a template. The first column should be your name with a link to your User page in the Wiki if you have one. For each test case, use the result template to enter your result, as shown in the example result line.
|User||Basic installation tests||Internal OTP||External OTP||Other||3rd Party RADIUS||References|
|| FreeRADIUS 2.2.0,
RSA Authentication Manager 8.0
 Long comments
- Test pass, QR code would only scan on iOS after making the keylength 30 (divisible by 5) https://code.google.com/p/google-authenticator/issues/detail?id=268