Test Results:Fedora 13 Rawhide Acceptance Test 1
This page tracks test results against Fedora 13 pre-Alpha Rawhide Candidate builds. Test results against other Fedora 13 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_13_Test_Results.
 What To Test
- All testing is against a special compose of rawhide built for executing the QA:Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan. The install source is available at http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/rawhide.
- Physical media ISO images (e.g. DVD or CD) are not available
 Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please click "edit" to add bugs found while executing the QA:Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan.
 Test Matrix
- RHBZ #557588 - File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/filter_gui.py", line 634
- RHBZ #557928 - rats_install encountered 'Storage Activation Failed' - no anacdump.txt written
- RHBZ #557791 - reloading upstart eats events (no login prompt on serial console)
- RHBZ #559290 - LVMError: lvcreate failed for VolGroup/lv_root: 11:48:42,310 INFO : Running... ['lvm', 'lvcreate', '-L', '6760m', '-n', 'lv_root', 'VolGroup']
- AutoQA #115 - Update post-tree-compose to recognize new stage2 URL
- AutoQA #117 - Support boot and install.img located in different location