I am Aditya Patawari, currently working as Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer at BrowserStack.com. Before this I was a Developer - Operations at Directi Internet Solutions. I play around with EL, Puppet, Nagios, Python, cloud both as a part of my work and as a hobby. Red Hat was my first distro when I was in class XI, after that I have tried a number of distros and finally I am stuck with fedora as my main OS. I love tux and kde. I am a die hard linux supporter and an open source developer.
- email : aditya AT adityapatawari DOT com
- irc nick : adimania. I hang out at #fedora-india and #fedora-admin
- fedora account user-name : adimania
- Blog : blog.adityapatawari.com[] and devel.adityapatawari.com[]
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Fedora Infra
- SysAdmin for Badges
- Migration to Ansible
- Fedora Ambassador
- Fedora Packager and maintainer for kfilefactory (dormant)
- Former Fedora Summer Coding Funded Student
- Speaker at foss.in 2010 Fedora Mini-Conf, FUDCon Pune, FUDCon Kuala Lumpur and many other conferences.
- Former Administrator of Birla Institute Of Technology Linux User Group and currently promoting fedora, organizing workshops and install fests.
- Worked as the Network administrator of Birla Institute Of Technology, Mesra, India and make sure that every new fedora release find its place in "message of the day" column.
- Maintained the local fedora repository of my college.
- Working as a Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer.
Failed to decode JSON.