- Name: A. Mani (First Name: Mani ; Last Name/Surname: A)
- Location: Kolkata, India
- Occupation(s): Research (Algebra, Logic, Rough Sets), Teaching and Consultancy (Part-Time)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and adotmanidotcms at gmail dot com
- Gender: Female
- Phone: 9432442114
- Fedora Account Username: amani
- Public Key: 0x3BDD7D4E (old) 0x356CC515 (new)
- Key fingerprint = 761D 7B43 2F46 1035 7347 484E BA73 084B 3BDD 7D4E (old)
- 39BE BBA6 90EA C379 50DE 81F9 F0A0 9CEF 356C C515 (new)
- IRC Nick: #amani-glugcal
GNU/Linux Related Activities
- I am an Ubuntu Women leader since 2014.
- I coordinate the activities of GLUG-CALINFO. Our mailing list can be found
- Also a member (in different capacities) of various other Free Software and GNU/Linux users and advocacy groups.
- Founder and Coordinator of the GNU/Linux Women Google+ group.
- An active member of LQ and the Fedora Forum there too. (My username is amani)
- I am in various Fedora mailing lists including those on usability and documentation
- Active in Fedora Women, Diversity, Ambassadors and CommOps.
- Organized |WWFS-FWD'2016
- Was active in Fedora testing, distributing Fedora media, documentation and troubleshooting
- I coordinated the SFD'2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 events in Kolkata. A Fedora session was part of the events in 2008 and 2010.
- The SFD'2009 celebrations in Kolkata was a Fedora only event.
- Document Freedom Day'2012 at Kolkata was a Fedora Event.
I am in the following groups:
- Fedora Women (Active)
- Fedora Diversity (Active)
- Fedora Ambassador (Active)
- Fedora India (Active)
- Fedora Docs (was active)
- Fedora-test (was active)
- Fedorabugs (was active)
- Draft Document Page
- Flash on Fedora 10
- Ripping and Converting Audio
- Ripping and Converting Audio-Update
- Specifications for Ensuring Minimal Quality of Ambassadors
- Easy Navigation
- I have put up my beamer presentation (on SFD'2009) with source at the Fedora Presentation page.