- Email : Armel Kermorvant
- Web Server :Web Server
- IRC(armelk) : #fedora-fr #fedora-mentors
- Jabber : email@example.com
- Linkedin : [View Armel Kermorvant's profile]
- 41 years old - Married - 3 kids (20/17/13 years old)
- I live in Angers (France) now, before in Nijmegen (Holland) during 4 years.
- I start on linux in 1997 with Redhat 4.2 (Baltimor)
I work for worldwide PC manufacturer during last 11 years.
- I'm Senior Manager Linux & Open Source Solutions in charge of :
- Test & Compatibility List of the current Hardware Product (Server, Workstation, Desktop & Notebook).
- Make a special Linux Preload on the product and make a recovery DVD for the customer.
- Responsible of Cluster implementation for large account.
- Providing drivers, responsible of Linux intranet.
- ThinClient Development (Hardware & Software content).
- Factory Integration Services (Hardware & Software Desktop).
- I'm in charge of the compatibility tests for Desktop & Notebooks during the development phase.
- Submit some issues on bugzilla database during the plan test.
- Support some customers and large account on the Fedora Distribution.
- I'm the President of Fedora French Speaking Association
- I'm Fedora Mentor, I support the Ambassador team and I support the Hardware questions
- I'm Fedora Ambassador, I help, promote, support Fedora during the Install Party, meeting with end users and large accounts.
- Open discussion during the 'First Mardi' with Linux Anjou Team
- Create different tutorials for Fedora :
- Wifi Installation.
- Customization on Fedora.
- Mail migration (Outlook Professional -Outlook Express).
- Help the Fedora Users about the switch, Windows to Fedora, with some recommendations about the migration.
- Help some peoples on Fedora-France Forum
- Show some presentations about Linux vs other OS (Software matrix Linux vs ...).
- Migration process to Fedora.