Howdy all, I'm dextone, I use fedora OS since FC4 and until now F14, I use both for my desktop and servers, I currently active as a member of a local community at Forum Komunitas Fedora Indonesia, and I want to contribute something useful not just for myself but for wide fedora users, now I wrote some mini-HowTo on my blog, dont expect too much, but it's somewhat useful.
- Blog: http://blog.dextone.co.cc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: dextone #fedora @ irc.freenode.net
- GPG key:
- pub 1024D/FFA8AF46 2010-01-20
- Key fingerprint = D079 81CD BFE6 031A 2D0A BBE0 F2F1 E176 FFA8 AF46
- uid Dextone <email@example.com>
- sub 2048g/96DD04BB 2010-01-20
- Fedora Account: Dextone
Activities within Fedora
- My Ideas:
- I'm from Indonesia, in my country so many cybercafe or public places that using pirated OS on their desktops. And for sure i want to introduce the LEGAL open sources Operating Systems to them, Fedora is one of many open sources operating systems, that can handles both of desktop and server computer.
- My Supports:
- Help other users using Fedora.
- Promote Fedora and the community and Open Source projects