I met Fedora since Core 6 (Zod), and thus I love it. I'm an active member of Nicaragua GNU/Linux Users Group and Fedora Nicaragua community, from where I have been promoting and encouraging the use of GNU/Linux and Free & Open Source Software. I have a pre-degree in Rural Development and some technical agronomy studies, but Information Technologies have always been my passion since I was a child.
Right now I am trying to recourse into the Spanish Translation Team at 'cvsl10n' group, used by people involved in translation and, in general, localization of software, documentation and various other components.
I'm not a Linux specialist, but you may feel free to contact me:
- Fedora Account: joe74
- Location: Managua, Nicaragua
- GTalk: measroot
- IRC: joe74 (#fedora-es, #fedora-ni)
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/teoten
- My blog: http://teoten.wordpress.com/
- Desktop Environment: GNOME
- Other Window Managers: Openbox, dwm.