|Jonathan Nashaat Hindi|
|Home:||Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
|IRC:||JonathanHindi on Freenode in|
| Badges (
Failed to decode JSON.)
Failed to decode JSON.
I'm a self taught Web Developer, Web Designer and a Business Information Systems student, I have an experience with a wide range of web technologies from html/css/js to php/laravel/drupal/wordpress, I am working as a freelancer web designer/developer, I am also interested in Business specially Marketing, I am using linux since 2006 it was Ubuntu 6.06 as far as I remember, I am a core member of Ubuntu-eg, I also started a student activity We-bis.net at my college (Business Information Systems, Helwan University) to help my fellow students find academic materials online, I am also starting an Open Source Student Chapter under the umbrella of We-Bis.net, I love the web <3 and adores Cycling. Note: I am very new to the Fedora Community.
- Laravel PHP
- Backbone.js (Basic)
- C (Basic)
- Java (Basic)
- Python (Basic)
- Learn Django
- Study Marketing.
- Improve my JS skills, Backbone.js, Ember.js
- Apply for GSOC'13 as part of Financial IS for FAm.
- Contribute to Fedora
- Enrich my Presence in FOSS communities, Fedora, Ubuntu, Drupal and Laravel.
- Start Open Source Student Chapter in my college and install linux on the college laps.
- Motivate the OSSC team under We-Bis.net at my college to prepare a Linux Summer Training, August 2013.
- Gave a serios of session about Joomla in Ubuntu Lucid Release Party
- Contributed some artwork for Ubuntu-eg
- Participated in the booth in  that Fixed Solutions gave part of it to us.
- Succeed to change a lot of people including my friends to use Ubuntu and convinced them with the open source philosophy.
- Attends most Ubuntu-eg meetings and activities
- Created the Ubuntu-eg website using Drupal 7
- Gave a serios of session about Drupal to my colleagues.
- Gave a Wordpress session to my colleagues.
- Contributed to Ubuntu by submitting bugs reports and some arabic translations on launchpad
- Contributed to some Drupal Modules by submitting bug reports.