My name is Laurin Novak and I live in Baden near Vienna. I started using Linux with Ubuntu 9.04 short after its release but with Fedora 12 I changed my mind and now it is my primary working OS. Before I started contributing to the Fedora project, I was in the team of the German Ubuntu weekly newsletter. And since August 2010 I am a German translator here.
- Email: mailto:email@example.com
- IRC nick: lineak
- IRC channels: #fedora, #fedora-de, #fedora-l10n, #fedora-kde
- GPG key: F4239033
- Fedora Account: lineak
- Blog: http://lineak.wordpress.com/
- identi.ca: http://identi.ca/lineak
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lin3ak
- Skype: lin3ak
Activities within Fedora
- Some words about your involvement in Fedora, your plans, ideas, etc.
- For example, if you are into translations, the languages you are working on; if you are into docs, the docs you are interested in, etc.