|IRC:||lupinix on Freenode in|
|#fedora-de, #fedora-astronomy, #fedora-ml, #fedora-ml-de, #fedora-devel|
I'm a physics student at Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany). My main research topic is astronomy, where I already finished my bachelor thesis. I'm using Fedora as an environment for my scientific work as well as operating system for every day use. My main interests regarding Fedora are a complete as possible Python environment for scientific use cases as well as a complete toolchain for astronomers.
Activities within Fedora
- Using Fedora since Fedora 9 (Sulphur).
- Packages I'm (co)maintaining
- Member of the Astronomy SIG
- Member of the Machine Learning SIG
- Member of the Science and Technology SIG
- Interested in software related to astronomy, Python and machine learning