Harry Sukumar B.Eng, MICTM, RHCE, CEH, CHFI
My name is Harry Sukumar, I work as Information Technology Specialist-Research & Development for Queensland University of Technology , I am passionate about Security, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability assessment, System and Network Administration, I am exceedingly enthusiastic about Open source software and community.
I live in Brisbane Australia, I plan to promote Fedora, CentOS & Off course Red Hat throughout South east Queensland and Northern NSW so if you’ve got any Open Source events coming up, or if you just want to know more about Fedora then drop me a line!
- IRC: affix on #fedora, #fedora-mktg, #fedora-desktop #centos --> Name Ozysimpson
Activities within Fedora
- Fedora Ambassador for South East Queensland
- Computer Forensics
- Fedora Security Spin
- System Security
- Systems and Network Administration
- Computer Systems Security
- Wireless Networks
- Bachelors of Engineering in Information Technology
- Master of Information and Communication Technology
- Master of Management
- PhD (Candidate)