Invited Aaron Seigo of the KDE Project to attend FUDCon, to
- provide input/feedback for the betterment of Fedora/KDE
- collaborate with fedora-arm leadership to support arm-based products from Nokia
I plan on
- giving/leading at least 1 kde-oriented talk, possible topics include:
- kde people bling. How to participate and become involved
- state of the fedora/kde onion. Where are we, where do we want to go (F13 and beyond)?
- leading at least 1 kde-oriented hackfest
- package reviews
- coding/implement F13 Features
- collaborating with fellow KDE-SIGers in attendance, Steven Parish, Ben Boeckel, Jaroslav Reznik (and hopefully others)
Funding assistance is requested to cover:
- travel for me, $350 (currently planning on flying to Buffalo, bus from there)
- hotel for Aaron and I (roommies)
See above for combined Rex+Aaron FUDCon plans, as Aaron does not yet have a FAS account. Funding for hotel for Aaron ($150) has been requested (and granted); we'd like to ask him to write a blog post about his KDE adventures at FUDCon in return.