I work on the Network Security Services (NSS) and Netkey libraries in Mountain View, California. I've been working on hardware cryptographic tokens all the way back when the U.S. Government was the only organization which could afford them.
- Email: [[MailTo(email@example.com)]
- IRC: rrelyea (#dirsec #devel)
- GPG key: Your key ID and/or signature
- Fedora Account: rrelyea
Activities within Fedora
- maintainer for : coolkey, pam_pkcs11, pcsc-lite, ccid, ifd-egate.
- For example, if you are into translations, the languages you are working on; if you are into docs, the docs you are interested in, etc.