|Birthday:||December 13, 1986|
|IRC:||tonghuix on Freenode in|
|#chinalug #fedora-zh #fedora-arm #fedora-ambassador|
I have been a FOSS promoter about four years, I am trying to builindg more effective, attractive and colorful community. By join in Open source community from 2009, I am impressed by Open Source culture, and try to make contribution in open source career.
Besides, I promoted Open Source Hardware(OSHW) and teach Open Source Embedded as a community mentor. I co-found a community to build Open Source Hardware/Embedded projects, now it has 200+ members and 30 developers.
I become a Fedora user from 2009, I working hard to test and find some ways to make hardware and Embedded development more freely and easie, Helping others use FOSS to develop hardware instead with closed ones. As a member of GNOME Foundation, trying to contrubute the GNOME project and make it more localized for Chinese people.
I am eager to be a Fedora Ambassador in China.
- Open Source Evangelist - Promoting Open Source Hardware products in DFRobot
- Open Source Embedded Mentor - Teaching Open Source Embedded technology in AKAEDU and BSEC.
- Linux Foundation Individual Member
- GNOME Foundation Member
- Open Source Hardware Developer
- Open Source Embedded Developer
- Hack ARM-based boards
- Develop new board in open source way.
- Embedded Engineer
- Developed MCU Productions
- ARM-based automotive electronics entertainment devices.