(English version matching Spanish original version)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== ? ==
## @ CommBlog: [https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/writing-community-blog-article/| CommBlog]
## @ [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet| Planet]:
### personal [[Planet| Planet]].
### blogswikiblog .
## +@ Wiki:
##wiki wiki. .
Revision as of 18:10, 25 July 2017
Event Organization Guidelines
Why an evento Guideline?
Following these simple steps will allow us to help you have the most successful event possible. If you skip any of the steps it is harder for us to help you. If you are asking for funding, it is critical that you complete all of the steps or we will not be able to fund your event.
Ambassadors (or other subproject contributors that pretends to be sponsored by Fedora Project) need to do the next steps BEFORE the event:
- Create a wiki page for the event : Create a wiki page providing general information about the event in the Fedora Project wiki. We suggest you to use the templates . Doing the wiki page, you will help us:
- Know about the event
- Help future collaborators to participate/help/attend to the event
- Make measurement/statistics
- Create a ticket (In your region pagure.io): If you are asking for Fedora Project's sponsorship, it's absolutely necessary to create a new ticket/issue pagure.io. The ticket must be created, at least, 3 days before the next meeting (Fedora Ambassadors Regional Meetings @ FedoCal) to be discussed, and must contain the "meeting" tag to be considered on the agenda. If the ticket is for requesting funds, we suggest you to wait until your ticket get approved to start expending money. In special cases (Great and important events announced out of the time rule mentioned before) we suggest to use a special tag (meeting+openFloor),to discuss this ticket if meeting time allow the discussion. Please take into consideration that these kind of tickets can be out of discussion because of meeting time.
- Add the event to the FedoCal (linking wiki page of the event)
- Event Reports:
- Owner @ CommBlog: The event creator must create an article in the CommBlog
- Attendees @ Planet:
- Ambassadors attendees needs to create a report in their personal blogs. This report needs to be linked to the planet Planet.
- Attendees from other sub-projects that had been sponsored by the Fedora Project needs to be represented by the Owner and needs to create the report in their personal blogs. In the case of the attendee doesn't posses a blog the report needs to be created on the wiki. Another proposal is to use the Owner's blog to publish the report.
- Attendees+Owner @ Wiki:
- All attendees needs to add a link to individual reports on the event's wiki page.
- Add the lnk to the event's wiki page into Users wiki. With this you will be helping other people, beside ambassadors, to know how events have you attended.
- Request reimbursement (only if applicable).
- We are working on the structure to locate that wiki page
- We are working in the template, trying to improve it and locate it in a better place in the wiki
- Consider that even if you aren't requesting sponsorship, Event reports are really useful to the project