Members of the Fedora ARM project are attending the 2013 FUDCon event in Lawrence, Kansas (Kansas University). We have sessions on Saturday and Sunday, with some informal events besides. Please see below for further details.
We're meeting in room 2112 in Learned Hall.
The following people can help you find the ARM team in Kansas, or help with ARM-related concerns:
- Jon Masters (IRC: jonmasters, cell: +1-617-759-1337).
- Brendan Conoboy (IRC: bconoboy, cell: +1-714-326-9657).
- Chris Tyler (IRC: ctyler, cell: Canadian roaming, are you kidding?)
The following is the schedule as we agreed to on Saturday morning:
- F18 Final discussion
- Still working on Highbank support, problems with Secure Mode access
- Let's get 3.7 out the door with specific fixes, and then we'll work on a more general-purpose solution for conflicting kernel config settings
- Problem packages
- Linaro LEG update
- PHX2 move
- PA planning
- v5/v6/v7 support
- v8 plans
- Smooting th4e on-ramp process + growing contributor base
Saturday PM + Sunday
- Board support hackfest
- ARM assembler, etc.
NOTE: Dinner is at Tellers at 8pm. We are heading out from the conference hotel (ride sharing) at 7:30pm (please contact Jon Masters by text on 617-759-1337 if you need picking up from somewhere else). If you have not RSVPed please contact Jon to let him know you are planning to attend.
- ARM to Primary (Brendan Conoboy, ARM team)
- ARM Building Exercises (Mark Langsdorf)
- Jared Smith brought an OpenBlocks AX3 ARM server (based on the Armada XP processor) that is currently running Debian, and he'd like some help getting Fedora on it -- both to show the OpenBlocks folks how we got it working, as well as to help Jared learn more about getting ARM running on a new piece of hardware.