|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= 如何安装 =
= 如何安装 =
Revision as of 14:18, 27 December 2011
The easiest way to get started is to download a prebuilt root filesystem built from F12 packages that includes yum. This is suitable to chroot into, and then installing additional packages as needed using yum. You will also need a suitable kernel for your device. Below is a list of guides for installing Fedora on specific ARM hardware or through emulation.
- Using Fedora ARM with Qemu
- Using Fedora ARM with Sheevaplug
- Using Fedora ARM on a Sheevaplug from USB drive
- Using Fedora ARM on a Sheevaplug with the rootfs on a SD Card
- Using Fedora ARM on a BeagleBoard-xM with the rootfs on a SD Card
- Installing Fedora ARM on a Sheevaplug
- Installing Fedora ARM on a Guruplug
- Installing Fedora ARM on a Beagleboard
- Installing Fedora ARM on a Pogoplug
- Installing Fedora ARM on TrimSlice PRO
If you have additional questions, would like to become involved or share your experiences using Fedora on ARM you can drop by #fedora-arm on IRC Freenode. Or join the Fedora ARM mailing list:
Fedora ARM 资源库
The work to date is available from: ftp.linux.org.uk.
最新 发行版: Fedora 12
The following is available for F12:
- A set of patches necessary to make Fedora packages build for ARM.
- A set of binary RPMs from the base F12 repository, but no updates repository. Source RPMS are currently unavailable.
- A prebuilt root filesystem to help you get started quickly. (Default root password is "fedoraarm")
旧的 Fedora 发行版