RISC-V (pronounced "RISC Five") is an open source instruction set architecture (ISA). This project, informally called Fedora/RISC-V, aims to provide a complete Fedora experience on the RISC-V (64 bit, RV64G) architecture.
- Architectures/RISC-V/Building - Help to build packages for Fedora/RISC-V.
Architectures/RISC-V/Bootstrapping - We have finished bootstrapping, this section is obsolete
- Architectures/RISC-V/FPGA - How to run Fedora/RISC-V on real hardware (well, an FPGA).
- Disk images, RPMs, SRPMs. Log files and status from the autobuilder.
- The autobuilder source.
- Scripts used to build the stage4 disk image.
- The COPR repository (for Fedora 24/x86_64) containing: QEMU, Spike,
cross-compiler toolchain (obsolete)
Bootstrapping is over so the following links are now obsolete:
Git repository containing the bootstrapping work. Read the README file!
Interim stage3 disk images built by rwmj
Interim stage3 disk and kernel images built by davidlt.
Last updated: 2016-10-01
On FreeNode IRC:
There is no specific mailing list, use the general Fedora developers' mailing list.