- Estimated Budget/Estimated Costs is only a reminder for the organizators.
- Balance is the overview over granted money and the final amount
Budget comes from multiple sources:
- Red Hat Community Architecture: $20'000 (we'll calculate with CHF 20'000 as the USD is losing ground)
- Byte Code: TBD (FUDPub costs?)
The total cost of this FUDCon cannot exceed the sum of the above budgets.
Cost calculation below is using a swag cutoff limit of 120 persons.
Possibly covered by some ETH Zurich internal budget.
- Rooms: free of charge
- Furniture: free of charge
- Internet: free of charge
- Cleanup: CHF 500 (estimate; 50% paid by FrOSCamp)
- Building Management: CHF 500-1000 (estimate; 50% paid by FrOSCamp)
- T-shirts: CHF 2'200 (estimated)
- Badges: TBD
- Other: TBD
- Food & one soft drink/beer: CHF 3'000-3'600 (estimated)
- Travel: TBD
- Accommodation: CHF 700 (Zivilschutzbunker)
While the above are only estimates, the numbers below are actually granted amounts.
|Community Architecture||USD +20'000||USD +20'000||Confirmed by spevack|
|FUDCon T-Shirts x120||EUR -1'483.22||invoice from SantaFeTex sent to RH Munich (as agreed by spevack with kital)|
|Funding: Accommodation x90||CHF -700||Blast-proof bunker|
|Funding: Omar Cherif||CHF -545||USD -506.49||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Zoltan Hoppar||EUR -120||USD -189.49||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Bert Desmet||EUR -214||USD 282.42||Booked by stickster (USD price not final, waiting for credit card balance)|
|Funding: Jef van Schendel||EUR ~218|
|TOTAL||USD ~+16'050||USD +19'021.60|
- Granted amount: in the local currency of the place where the costs originate
- Final amount: in the currency of the budget this is paid with