This is the home for the Base working group, which is the team of people working on putting together the Fedora Base product.
Meeting Frequency and Times
- The Base working group meets on a weekly basis in the #fedora-meeting channel (announced no later than 24 hours before a meeting on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list with [Base] prefix.
- If there is no agenda posted to the mailing list within 24 hours before a meeting is set to start, the meeting is cancelled and the group leader / FESCo liaison will send out a cancellation notice to the mailing list.
- The Base working group meets every Friday at 15:00 UTC
- In the case where a voting member can not make a meeting where a vote is scheduled to happen, they can either pre-vote via the mailing list or abstain-by-default.
- During meetings, silence indicates consent. If people disagree, then that will bring it to a vote.
- After meetings, meeting minutes will be sent to both the email@example.com mailing list with [Base] prefix
Managing and Tracking Progress
- Working documents for the group will be stored here on the Fedora project wiki.
- Agenda items, decisions, and issues will also be stored here on the Fedora project wiki until which time the group decides it is not scalable and another tool would be more suitable.
- Governance Charter for Base Working Group - To be submitted
- Use Cases for Fedora Base
- Personas (target users) for Fedora Base
- Short-Term Goals and Long-Term Goals for Fedora Base
|Date||Agenda||Blog Summary||Mailing List Thread||Raw Logs|
|Friday, November 8, 2013|