One of the keys to good triage practices is being able to readily find and identify bugs that need to be triaged.
Preformatted Bugzilla Queries
Please see BugZappers/components.
The blocker bugs for the upcoming Fedora 11 release. It would be helpful if triagers could determine if these really are blockers for release - ignore bugs that are NOT in NEW state here!
For a complete list of tracking bugs, see BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Trackers.
- Finding duplicates is little more complex than a simple query to bugzilla. See the Finding Duplicates page for more guidance.
If watching new bugs via RSS appeals to you, there are some feedburner feeds that you can subscribe to: (Feedburner was used basically to shorten URL's here - the direct bugzilla RSS links are about a mile long):
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/rawhide-new-7days (New rawhide bugs opened in the past 7 days)
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/F9Bugs (New Fedora 9 bugs opened in the past 7 days)
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/f8-new-7days (New Fedora 8 bugs opened in the past 7 days)
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/eol-7-days (New bugs opened in the past 7 days for releases that are no longer maintained)
Requested RSS Feeds
If you have an idea for a feed that would be useful for your work or make you a more effective bug triager -- add it here and we'll create a user friendly feed and add it to the list above.
- Fedora 9 Bugs in NEEDINFO-REPORTER for more than 30 days
- Fedora 8 Bugs in NEEDINFO-REPORTER for more than 30 days
- Fedora rawhide Bugs in NEEDINFO-REPORTER for more than 30 days
- Fedora 10 Bugs