Pacotes do Fedora são mantidos coletivamente por uma comunidade de ambos membros da Red Hat e voluntários.
- Package Review Process - Descrever formalmente o processo de revisão (Para ambos contribuidores e revisores)
- Packaging SIGs - Grupos informais de empacotadores trabalham em áreas específicas na distribuição.
- EPEL - Portar pacotes do Fedora para RHEL ou derivados compatíveis.
- Packaging Guidelines
- Licensing Guidelines
- Package Naming Guidelines
- Dist Tag Guidelines
- Package Review Guidelines
- Recipes for RPM post scripts
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package - for those of us with shorter attention spans, preferring less detail
- How to create an RPM package - start here if you don't know how to create an RPM package and want a detailed guide.
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete
- RPM Guide - an in-depth guide to RPM
- Building Packages Guide - Work through these examples, you'll learn a lot.
Procedures and Policies
- Package Review Process - Get a package into the Fedora Package Collection
- Package maintainer responsibilities - Your responsibilities if you maintain a package
- Updates Policy - Policy for when to push updates to packages and when not to
- Package update HOWTO - Procedure to update a package
- Package Renaming Process and Upgrade paths — renaming or splitting_packages - Guidelines to properly obsolete packages when they are renamed, splitted or joined.
- How to remove a package at end of life - Instructions about how to proceed if a package is removed from Fedora
Resources for Fedora Package Collection contributors
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- koji - Fedora Package Build System / Secure connection with Fedora User Cert
- Fedora Package Database
- bodhi - Fedora Package Update System
- RPM Repository Admin requests - Repository and Git status pages for requesting manual copies and removals of packages
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
- Test Machines - Contributed servers for test, mock build, compile or debug packages before submitting to koji
- Fedorapeople_Repos - A place to host various personal repos
Important Mailing Lists
- devel-announce is a low traffic, announcements only, list, where important development information is posted.
- devel is a high traffic mailing list, where discussions about the development of Fedora are held.
- package-announce is a very high traffic mailing list, where notifications are given for all the commits in any package in the Fedora repository. Note that the Fedora package database sends commit mails for packages you (co-)maintain.
- packaging is the mailing list of the Fedora Packaging Committee, who determine the official packaging guidelines for Fedora projects.
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).
This category currently contains no pages or media.