This is where we track deliverables, deadlines, and schedules for the team.
Cross stuff out when it no longer applies or is completed, and we'll cull things at the end of the week.
This page is not meant to capture all the day-to-day stuff that people on the team are doing. Rather, it is a reminder of the most important deadlines around which our other work must co-exist.
Monday June 8
ALL -- weekly team meeting. JACK -- Fedora 11 tour publicity. JACK -- Interview with Eric Sandeen on ext4 JACK -- Q1 achievements finalized & to Max. JACK -- Make sure that F11 banner will be on redhat.com tomorrow and for as long as they want to leave it there. MAX -- ISV feedback to Karsten. MAX -- re-coordinate all the Stockholm stuff w/ sales guys there.
Tuesday June 9
GREG & MEL -- Release candidate of .edu update to team list. MAX -- Stockholm speech prep, send to list/Tiemann for help. KARSTEN -- Share plans with FreeIPA. JACK -- Fedora Marketing Meeting @ 20.00 UTC/16.00 Eastern. JACK -- Coordinate release day activities for marketing and ambassadors JACK -- Filter Press into Press Archive
Wednesday June 10
- GREG -- second draft of textbook outline to various lists
- KARSTEN -- another rev of ISV.
KARSTEN -- ConnectivityWeek trip report on Planet (any private stuff to team list). JACK -- Find another representative for marketing to join retrospect meeting on 2009.06.16 - This will be Steven Moix.
Thursday June 11
KARSTEN -- Q1 achievements finalized & to Max. MEL -- any thoughts, formal or informal, about Fedora websites, and potential actions around it, to team list. JACK -- press archive up to date.I guess we will update this as more press/reviews come in, but for now, I consider it done for the release day(s) reports. JACK -- Begin work on F11 Cycle Marketing Retropsective.
Friday June 12
- MEL & GREG & MAX --
.edu update finalizedand to mrc MEL -- end of week report on where we are w/ POSSE, and what we need for next week.
- JACK -- First thoughts/draft on retrospective
- KARSTEN -- next IPA discussion w/ bstevens will be June 30. Initial draft of detailed, and aggressive, plan of what we want to achieve by then, including mockups suggested by Spot?
- KARSTEN -- next iteration of new ISV report.
Monday June 15
- No team meeting (Max w/ customers in Stockholm).
- GREG -- HFOSS and SELF trip reports report on Planet (any private stuff to team list).
- JACK -- press archive up to date.
- JACK -- Finalize F11 Cycle Retrospect and prepare for meeting on Tuesday
Tuesday June 16
- JACK -- Fedora 11 Retrospection Meeting with Poelstra +1 member of marketing.
- JACK -- Fedora Marketing Meeting. Agenda = Looking Back, Moving Forward: F11 Retropspection and Fedora Magazine/F12 Cycle
Wednesday June 17
- JACK -- Trip to Westford to meet with Mo and Mel
- JACK -- Start work on Fedora Magazine Draft on wiki.
Thursday June 18
- JACK -- Meet with Mo and Mel
- MAX -- Stockholm trip report to Planet, list & mrc.
- MAX -- Brand Week blog post due to John Adams.
Friday June 19
Monday June 22
- No team meeting (Max & Greg traveling to Berlin).