(Imported from MoinMoin)
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 16:30, 24 May 2008
My involvement with the Fedora Project is mainly with packaging. I maintain about 50 packages, among which
- transmission, a simple yet satisfying bittorrent Gtk client
- gtkmm and al, the Gnome C++ stack
- K-3D, an up-and-coming 3D modeling tool. Despite its name it's based on Gnome
- Glom, a innovative database design tool currently supporting PostgreSQL
- brasero, a Gnome CD/DVD burner with a remarkably well-designed GUI
My interest generally leans towards C++ projects, especially those that are gtkmm-based. I am also a heavy user of VMWare virtual machines as QA systems for most major Fedora distribution versions.
Email :denis AT SPAMFREE poolshark DOT org
What I do for a living: I'm a staff software engineer for Sun Microsystems where I'm involved with lots of Linux-related stuff.
Location: Paris (France) and Liege (Belgium)
IRC: delero on #fedora-devel