The Fedora Usability Lab
- Assembly Instructions - so you've got the big black usability box somehow. How do you put it together to get ready to run usability tests? Learn here!
- Running A Usability Test - you've got the usability lab all set up! Now what? How do you run a test?
- Post-Test Data Processing - you've just finished a bunch of usability tests - yay! But how do you get the video data off of the usability lab DVR and up on the web to share?
- Analyzing Usability Data - you've got your videos and filled out task sheets for each of your usability testers. How do you turn that into useful data for developres? Learn how here!
- Usability Lab Specs - want to purchase parts to assemble your own usability lab? Learn how we did here!