The Fedora Design Team is Fedora's in-house design agency. We provide artwork, user experience, usability, and general design services to the Fedora project.
Our current team goals:
- Template and Automate - Generate templates, standards, and automation where possible for more efficient and consistent artwork production.
- Increased focus on UX/usability - Increase the amount of UX and usability work we provide to the Fedora project through both more efficient usage of current designer time and also better recruitment of UX/usability team members and better documentation of UX/usability tasks and processes.
- FLOSS Creative Tool Education & Outreach - Continue to use the very same free and open source creative tools available in Fedora to design for Fedora, and increase and improve knowledge sharing with the general FLOSS community.
- Clear Priorities - Strive to be more selective about our focus as a team and set clear priorities so the things that are most important to Fedora are done in a timely and organized manner.
- New Fedora website
- Anaconda re-do
- Most recent Fedora wallpaper
Link out to the full list: wiki/Design/Portfolio
Request design help
The design team provides the following services to Fedora teams, Fedora events, Fedora infrastructure applications and websites, and projects for which Fedora is the upstream:
We're always looking for new members. Join the design team and:
<Join the design team now>