The following elections take place from July 2017 to August 2017:
- FESCo (Engineering) (four seats)
More information about FESCo on FESCo wiki page.
See Election Schedule page for more details regarding the Elections timeline. All dates and times noted are UTC time.
FESCo Elections July/August 2017
As per the FESCo election policy, the following FESCo members finish their terms, and the seats are up for re-election:
- Josh Boyer (jwb) - elected for F25/F26 period
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore) - elected for F25/F26 period
- Dominik Mierzejewski (rathann) - elected for F25/F26 period
- Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh) - elected for F25/F26 period
For the last election, see Nominations December 2016
Please nominate just by Name, IRC nick and FAS account ID. A set of questions for candidates is being prepared, and the resulting introductions will be published in Community Blog, at the end of the "Campaign" period.
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time.
- Dominik Mierzejewski (Rathann/rathann) [self-nominated]
- NAME (IRC nick/FAS account ID) [nominated by FAS_account_ID]