Below are the goals for the Docs Project guides for Fedora 16. If you want to help, please reference the [Ownership Chart]. From there, you can find a partner for owned guides in progress and find guides in need of adoption.
- 1 Accessibility Guide
- 2 Amateur Radio Guide
- 3 Burning ISO images to disc Guide
- 4 Deployment Guide
- 5 Fedora Live Images
- 6 Installation Guide
- 7 Installation Quick Start Guide
- 8 Managing Confined Services
- 9 Musicians' Guide
- 10 OpenSSH Guide
- 11 Power Management Guide
- 12 Resource Management Guide
- 13 SELinux FAQ
- 14 Security-Enhanced Linux
- 15 Security Guide
- 16 Storage Administration Guide
- 17 Technical Notes
- 18 User Guide
- 19 Virtualization Guide
- 20 Wireless Guide
Amateur Radio Guide
Burning ISO images to disc Guide
- Update the “Printer Configuration” chapter
- Update the “X Window System” chapter
- Update the “OProfile” chapter
- Update the “Services and Daemons” chapter with regards to the systemd init daemon
Fedora Live Images
Installation Quick Start Guide
Managing Confined Services
- See the bottom/end of the Guide's Revision_History.xml file for the most accurate list of things to do, and things still to be done.
- crantila is rewriting chapters 12 and 13 (LilyPond and Frescobaldi), so please don't spend time on them.
- All other chapters could use thorough proof-reading, copy-editing, and somebody (who isn't me) to try the tutorials. Much of the Guide still reads like this: To make Rosegarden take commands from another MIDI device, you'll need to connect its output ports to Rosegarden's input ports. I don't know what they are for yet.
- Bugs 665662 and 622168 are long-term goals.
- Looking for a quick way to be helpful? Choose something that isn't ch.12 or ch.13, and start revising!
- Please work on the Fedora 16 draft, because many things have already changed since the Fedora 15 publication.
Power Management Guide
Resource Management Guide
- Policy Kit
- Securing Grid services
- Smart Card
- Confined Users
- Sandbox In progress --Sparks 00:08, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
Storage Administration Guide
- Document GNOME 3