Docs Project meetings
The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
The Docs Project meets on freenode , #fedora-meeting. All members of the community are welcome to attend and participate in our meetings.
- Day: Thursday (or Wednesday if your timezone is earlier than UTC)
- Time: 0001 Hrs UTC (refer to World clock for 05 March 2009)
- Location: #fedora-meeting on freenode
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the fedora-docs-list.
A meeting reminder should be sent at the beginning of the meeting day.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for Docs Project. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
Thursday July 16, 2009 (Wed US Time)
- F12 Calendar <-- poelcat
- Status on CC license discussion. <--quaid
- Shared open-source style guide <--ke4qqq
- Outstanding BZ Tickets
- Guide needs?
- User Guide reorganization <--danielsmw
- New Guides
- RPM Guide
- Go over task table
- All other business
This table may be transcluded in other locations, but originates at Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_experienced_contributors#Task_table.
|Task||Assignee||Due date||Next milestone||Status|
This table discusses who owns which documentation guide. All of these guides are a work in progress. F indicates next version planned; which in turn becomes the last published. Join the fun by contacting the guide owner or adopting an orphaned guide. Have an idea for a guide not yet in this list? Bring it up on the docs project list.
* This document is low priority, but is short and easy text ideal for new documentation translators.
** Replaces the Virtualization Guide from F14 onwards.