Docs Project meetings
The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Category:Docs Project meetings page.
The Docs Project meets in channel Freenode IRC system. All members of the community are welcome to attend and participate in our meetings.on the
- Day: Monday
- Time: 14:00 UTC (See the UTC Howto for instructions to convert UTC to your local time)
- Location: on freenode.net
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the docs list.
A meeting reminder should be sent at the beginning of the meeting day.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for Docs Project. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
25 Jun 2012
- #topic Follow up on last week's action items (10 minutes - link)
- Sparks to follow up to mailing list about using koji to publish docs.fp.o
- Sparks to take man page website to mailing list
- bcotton to draft QA Wrangler role description
- #topic Using koji to publish docs.fp.o - Sparks
- Publish man pages - Sparks
- #link https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=828669
- #info BZ 828669
- This could be a good idea *if* we can easily parse the man pages and make this easily reproducible for following releases.
- Will need to have a webpage created with a DNS (man.fp.o?)
- #topic QA recap
- #topic Open Help Conference
- #link http://openhelpconference.com
- #info Open Help Conference is Aug 11-15 in Cincinnati, OH
- Should lean on fnadge to make the Publican pitch
- #topic Outstanding BZ Tickets (5 minutes)
- #topic Open floor discussion (5 minutes)
This table may be transcluded in other locations, but originates at Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_experienced_contributors#Task_table.
|Task||Assignee||Due date||Next milestone||Status|
This table discusses who owns which documentation guide. All of these guides are a work in progress. F indicates next version planned; which in turn becomes the last published. Join the fun by contacting the guide owner or adopting an orphaned guide. Have an idea for a guide not yet in this list? Bring it up on the docs project list.
* This document is low priority, but is short and easy text ideal for new documentation translators.
** Replaces the Virtualization Guide from F14 onwards.