Please place questions you would like to see candidates for the various offices answer. If your question is specific to one office (such as the Board, FESCo, or FAMSCO), please indicate that.
These question have been proposed:
- What is The Fedora Project to you? Where do you see the project in two releases? Two years?
- What is the most important part of the Fedora distribution? (IE, Desktop, FEL, AOS)
- Why are you a member of the Fedora project?
- What part of the Fedora project would you change, given the power to do so?
- Insert your question here
- From your perspective what is it that Fedora brings to linux distros that is unique and original? What sets Fedora apart?
- Suppose a user/contributor brings up an issue that bothers an important fraction of Fedora community and he proposes a change in the default behavior of Fedora; but either you don't have personal interest in that area, or (as a user) the issue doesn't bother you. How would you approach the problem?
Will be posted prior to the IRC town hall meetings.