2008 October 23 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- FESCo has approved the sponsor requests for Andreas Thienemann.
- Note: any Fedora packager that wishes to become a sponsor, can contact the FESCo chair or go directly to: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/NewSponsors
Fedora Packaging Committee Guideline Proposals
- FESCo had no objections to the guideline proposals approved by the FPC.
- FESCo had no objections to the adjustment(1) proposed by the Release Engineering team.
- FESCo rejected a proposal to revert the Sbin Sanity(1) feature.
- For: kick_
- Against: dwmw2, j-rod, bpepple, notting, dgilmore, nirik
- Abstain: jwb
- The Echo Icon Feature(1) was pulled, after a review by the Art team.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-10-22.html