This is the main page for FAD Fedora Cloud Working Group 2016.
Our purpose is to complete the following primary goals:
- Retrospective of Fedora 23 release for the Cloud/Atomic products.
- Future of Automated Testing for Fedora Cloud/Atomic
- Concrete Plan for Fedora Atomic Edition for F25.
- Increase the Public Cloud Provider reach.
- OpenShift Origin, and how to integrate in our cloud story (may be for contributors)
- CentOS and Fedora Atomic hosts
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
- Automated testing
- Plan for CI builds/testing for Host/OStree
- Atomic Edition
- F25 Change
- Updated PRD
- Proposal to Council with the above
- At least one F24-focused runbook.
- Event report for Community Blog
- Need to produce one or more reports for the larger group / project to follow along with results of the FAD
Attendees and Travel Details
|Contributor||Arrival||Departure||Roommate||Need Travel Funding?|
|Josh Berkus||Jun 6||Jun 9||-||No|
|Matthew Miller||Not sure yet||Also not sure yet||-||No|
|Scott Collier||Not sure yet||Also not sure yet||-||No|
|Dusty Mabe||Jun 6||Jun 8 (late)||-||No|
|Joe Brockmeier||Lives Here||Lives Here||Heck No||No|
|Adam Miller||Not sure yet||Also not sure yet||-||Yes|
|Kushal Das||June 5th||June 10th||-||Yes|
|Tim Flink ?||not sure yet, may end up remote||not sure yet||-||Yes|
|Jason Brooks||Jun 6||Jun 9||-||No|
- Location: Red Hat, Raleigh, NC USA
- Room Red Hat Annex, "Red Rover" room
- Date: Jun-07 to Jun-08
- Covered at hotel
- Days other than Tue/Wed/ to be covered by attendees.
- Tue: Order in, cost covered (est. $125)
- Wed: Order in, cost covered (est. $125)
- Days other than Tue/Wed to be covered by attendees
- Tue: Team @ local venue (est. $300)
- Wed: Team @ local venue (est. $300)
Total food: est. $850
|Contributor||Taxi/transport (to/from home)||Airfare||Taxi/transport (to/from site)||Parking||Other|
- $0 if Supplied by Red Hat
- Food: $850 (from above)
Total budget: $