Individual features are tracked on separate wiki pages in the Features/ namespace. Individual features are organized using categories.
- New feature ideas may be added at any time to the wiki
- Features/FeatureName (CategoryProposedFeature)
- New feature desired for a particular release are designated as such
- Features/FeatureName (CategoryProposedFedora23)
- Proposed feature is presented to FESCo for acceptance
- Accepted features move to CategoryAcceptedFedora23
- Denied features remain in CategoryProposedFedora23 for rework or future resubmission
- After Feature Freeze all features in CategoryProposedFedora23 move to CategoryProposedFeature where they can be proposed for the next Fedora release.
- Periodic status
- Important milestones