iPod Touch/iPhone Music Sync
- iphone_get_specific_device() needs to be added from Patrick's tree
- move libiphone-initconf into the library, making sure it's thread-safe
- had to manually remove
~/.config/libiphone/<device serial>.pembefore trying to mount the device. Does that file change? lockdown didn't work if the file was still around
Work-around would be to remove that file if it was older than one of the created files.
- the wrong device seems to get tagged with "afc" in HAL, needs fixing
- libgpod should recognise jailbroken trees, which have the same tree but hidden within a few more depths
- libgpod should be able to change the DBVersion as the [suggests] when presented with a jailbroken tree. Probably would need to use libplist.
- libgpod should have API for front-ends to be able to pass the Firewire ID of the device
- libgpod's HAL callout should export the Firewire ID through HAL (as Podsleuth does)
gvfs afc backend
- couldn't seem to write a file using vim (DBVersion writing failed)
- should try to mount jail-broken before trying normal rooted mount