Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee
|Itamar Ruis Peixoto||(F27)|
For previous FAMSco members, see MembersHistory page.
Mission and Goals
To provide the governance and support structure necessary to assist and enable Fedora Ambassadors worldwide.
- Manage the grow the Fedora Ambassadors project through mentoring.
- Enable local regional leaders as much as possible. Push resources and accountability to the edges of the project.
- In accordance with the process for sponsoring event attendees, ensure that event reports are written, and that people who receive funding are held accountable.
- Establish metrics for determining the value of different events and initiatives, and allocate resources accordingly.
- Manage a global events & swag budget.
- Resolve any disputes that arise within Fedora Ambassadors.
- Acknowledge that the Ambassadors mailing list is one of the largest concentrations of non-native English speakers within Fedora, and make policy as clear and simple as possible.
- For an overview of the general FAmSCo activities, refer please to the Agenda page.
- Membership Service
FAMSCo meets weekly to discuss business at hand.