FreeMedia Infrastructure SOP
This page is for defining the SOP for Fedora FreeMedia Program. This will cover the infrastructural things as well as procedural things.
Location of Resources
- The web form is at https://fedoraproject.org/freemedia/FreeMedia-form.html
- The TRAC is at https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/report
Location on Puppet
- Freemedia form: configs/web/applications/FreeMedia-form.html
- Backend processing script: configs/web/applications/process.php
- Error Document : configs/web/applications/FreeMedia-error.html
Opening of the form
The form will be opened on the First day of each month.
Closing of the Form
The form will be closed after a couple of days. This may vary according to the capacity.
- The form is available at puppet/configs/web/applications/FreeMedia-form.html and puppet/configs/web/applications/FreeMedia-form.html.orig
- The closed form is at puppet/configs/web/applications/FreeMedia-close.html
- To Open
cp FreeMedia-form.html.orig FreeMedia-form.html
- To close
cp FreeMedia-close.html Freemedia-form.html
Handling of tickets
- Contributors are requested to visit https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/report
- Please login with your FAS account.
Rejecting Invalid Tickets
- If a ticket is invalid, don't accept the request. Go to "resolve as:" and select "invalid" and then press "Submit Changes".
- A ticket is Invalid if
- No Valid email-id is provided.
- The region does not match the country.
- No Proper Address is given.
- If a ticket is duplicate, don't accept the request. Go to "resolve as:" and select "duplicate" and then press "Submit Changes".
Accepting Valid Tickets
- If you wish to fulfill a request, please ensure it from the above section, it is not liable to be discarded.
- Now "Accept" the ticket from the "Action" field at the bottom, and press the "Submit Changes" button.
- These accepted tickets will be available from https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/report user both "My Tickets" and "Accepted Tickets for XX" (XX= your region e.g APAC)
- When You ship the request, please go to the ticket again, go to "resolve as:" from the "Action" field and select "Fixed" and then press "Submit Changes".
Handling of non fulfilled requests
We shall close all the pending requests by the end of the Month.