Fedora globalization meeting with the involvement of l10n, i18n, zanata and fltg groups. You are welcome to join and express if any suggestions.
Time: 0430 UTC
Place: #fedora-meeting on Freenode
Action items from previous meeting
- apeter to plan meeting with aeng pravins mkim + other interested members for Fedora Zanata survey.
- satya to provide detail plan for adding more languages in UTRRS.
- apeter to send Fedora sprint draft on g11n mailing list for feedback.
- pravins to drop email on i18n and l10n channel for idea of migrating to #fedora-g11n.
- paragan will setup #fedora-g11n channel.
- Upcoming schedule
- [New Topic] UTRRS - Satyabrata
- [New Topic] Inputs from FUDCon APAC 2015 - Pravin Satpute
- [Followup] Zanata feedback survey - Ani
- [Followup] L10N sprints based on F23 - Ani
- [Followup] Translation deadline around Beta - Noriko
- [Followup] G11N Infrastructure (IRC, Wiki and Ticket etc.) - Pravin
- [Followup] G11N FAD - proposal Pravin
- [Followup]#50: Feature/Change planning for Fedora 23
- [Followup] FLTG revive plan for Fedora 23 - Ani