1. Build the package with doc-publican-rpm - you will need the tar and spec files so keep track of them
2. Do a koji scratch build of the SRPM for both the next release and rawhide to ensure a clean build
pushd ~/rpmbuild/SRPMS koji build --scratch dist-rawhide fedora-release-notes-x.y.z.fc13.src.rpm koji build --scratch dist-f14 fedora-release-notes-x.y.z.fc13.src.rpm popd
3. Check the release notes out of the release git repo
fedpkg co fedora-release-notes
4. Change into the local repo folder
5. Switch to the branch for the next release
fedpkg switch-branch f14
6. Post the d-p-r produced tar to the repo
fedpkg new-sources somewhere/fedora-release-notes-x.y.z.tar.gz
7. Copy the spec file into the local repo copy
cp somewhere/fedora-release-notes.spec .
8. Add the changed spec file to the commit (fedpkg already added the tar)
git add fedora-release-notes.spec
9. Commit the tar and specfile
git commit -m "yada yada yada"
10. Push the changes up to fp.o
11. Build the package from the repo
12. Repeat steps 5-11 for rawhide
13. Watch the progress of the builds on Koji (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/). When complete, log on to Bodhi and request stable.
14. Recruit your friends and neighbors to give the document karma (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Giving_a_document_karma)