LinuxFest Northwest (LFNW) is the premier Linux event in ... the Northwest. It takes place Saturday and Sunday the 25th and 26th of April in Bellingham, Washington, USA.
Date and time
- 25, 26 April 2009 (Saturday and Sunday)
Registration is not required for attendees.
- Fedora Activity Day at LFNW 2009 -- details coming
Deadline for proposals is 1 April 2009 at http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/present.html
- Participate or Die by Karsten Wade
- What's under the hat? A sneak peek at Fedora 11! by Jesse Keating
- Modular Infrastructure design with Messaging by Jesse Keating
Please add yourself if you're planning to spend at least a little while at the Fedora Booth helping out.
Tasks to be done
- Talk with Jesse, Poelstra(?) about leading a FAD session
- Coordinate with Jesse on booth/presence and LFNW
- Organize how we staff booth, relate to registering booth staff for event
- Road trip arrangements
- 2009-02-13 - Page created, scoping when proposals due (1 April)