Booth Setup for LinuxTag 2009
The booth has to be ready at Wednesday, June 24th at 09.00 (9am) because there will be a opening ceremony and most likely some VIP, local journalists and TV stations will come for this and visit the fair ground.
Most people are arriving at Tuesday, June 23th. At this day is the FAD and the general member meeting Of Fedora EMEa e. V. in the evening. This means that the setup has to be done till 19.00 (7pm). It's possible to work till 22.00 (10pm) but we want to have the FAD because it's for briefing you, too.
Meeting time and location for setup
- Meeting Location: Eingang Ost (Entrance east)
- Date: 23.06.2008 (2009-06-23)
- Time: 14.00 Uhr (2pm)
- GeroldKassube will really appreciate when you arrive on time because he has to pass the necessary "setup-passport" to everyone.
Attendess for Setup
|WikiName||Booth setup||14.00 Uhr (2pm)||other time||Comments|
Messe Berlin will provide the furniture for the booth.
- 3 Infopoints
- 2 table (2 persons)
- 1 Discussion table (round, 2-3 persons)
The carpet will be anthracite.
What else do we need?
- Network cables
- Power cords (with German plug)
- 2 power cords with overload protection (Marco Ziesing)