Linuxwochen Wien 2011
Fedora Events: Linuxwochen Wien 2011, Vienna, Austria
The Linuxwochen Wien are an Event with a broad Scope at Users, Beginners, Developers, Administrators, Companies, and Government. It features Talks, Presentations and Workshops, and a trade-show as well.
When and Where
- 05.-07.May 2011
- The event timing is not clear, but we are in contact with the event organisation team.
- The event place is:
FH Technikum Wien
Hoechstaedtplatz 5 1200 Wien
- It is confirmed that it's very expensive and difficult to park down in the inner town of Vienna, from 8-22 h there is a so called "short time parking zone" with fees. We could have hopefully some slots possibly for free at hotel side.
What we will get:
- 2 meter table (longer available, or we get one more)
- 2 chairs (if we need more we could have it)
What we need:
- Wireless or better wired Internet Access and electricity
- Fully equipped talk rooms (Micro-port, projector, and so on)
- Catering: Not included, but there is available to purchase anything - water, and the more important coffee :)
- Stand Up Roller and the usual swag
- Calling for papers has open (till April 1.)
- 2 talks are sumitted already. One is about Fedora spins and our alternatives, and the another is about generally why to use Fedora.
- Our talks are not yet scheduled.
- LinuxWochen Official logo 
- to be done